quinta-feira, janeiro 24, 2008

Gostar, gostar de alguém. Se preocupar, querer o seu bem

Vi pequenos gestos de carinho, respeito e afeição que tornaram meu dia mais pleno, mais puro, enfim, melhor.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

You and I together in our lives, sacred ties would never fray...then why can't I let myself tell lies and watch you die every day(?)...I think back to the times when dreams were what mattered tough talking youth naivete...you said you never let me down, but the horse stampedes and rages in the name of desperation...is it all just wasted time...can you look at yourself when you think of what you left behind? Is it all just wasted time? Paranoid, delusions they haunt you, where's a friend I used to know(?)...she's all alone, she's buried deep within a carcass (searching for a soul)...can you feel me inside your heart as it's bleeding? Why can't you believe you can't be loved? I hear you scream in agony and the horse stampedes and rages in the name of desperation...Is it all just wasted time...can you look at yourself when you think of what you left behind??? The sun will rise again, the earth will turn to sand...creation's colors seem to fade to grey and you'll see the sickly hands of time. Will write your final rhyme and end a memory...I never thought you'd let it get this far, girl...